Monday 28 September 2015

MY PRODUCTION TEAM



Hey everyone, here's my very skilled production team.

We had our first meeting today and discussed some of our initial ideas in which I'll be posting later on. Any who, meet the team!




Here's Taju. He's 17 years old, his favorite genre of music is Hip-Hop, Afrobeat and Folk. An he is currently studying Media, Economics and History. The skills he will contribute the team include filming and editing.

Here is Nigeria's own Abi Raji who is striking a vogue face because I caught her at the right angle. She's 17 years old she is currently studying Media, Business, Science and Health & Social Care. Her favourite genre of music is Bashment and Afrobeat. Her skills include posing for the camera.

Finally here's me, Ebun Awosiyan currently studying Media, Business, ICT. And my favorite genre of music is RnB and Afrobeats. And my strongest skill when it comes to media, will have to be filming, cause I find it interesting when it comes to filming using all different angles. 






Wellllll guess what? We have a new person in our production group, His name is Leon Macauley  same age as us, younger than me though x. But we are so happy that he has joined our group since we lost a member from our group, so this gives us an extra help in hand. He is currently studying Media, Sport and Business, and his favourite music genre is Hip Hop and Afrobeats. In his free time he practices Azontoing, cute x

No comments:

Post a Comment